Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 03, 2020 at 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby2011 View Post
She cares about how other people are doing, like that Arby's coworker.

I just don't want my current supervisor to actually start ignoring me like the Arby's supervisor did. She actually got mad whenever I talked to her. That was before she kicked me to the curb.

Just yesterday, I asked my current supervisor why he brushed me aside whenever I talked to him. I would say stuff and he immediately asked me to run an order out for drive thru, for instance without actually hearing what I had said. I had an outburst and b*tched that it isn't fair. He explained that it was busy during lunch rush and he needed things done at that moment. And that he doesn't personally hate me. Next time I work, I need to remind him I'm dealing with the effect of the Arby's supervisor who hurt me.
I care about some former coworkers and keep in touch with some and have no interest to see or hear some others. That’s how life works. We pick and choose. She isn’t obligated to care about you

In addition you were stalking her. You were fired for it. She didn’t hurt you. She wasn’t your friend. She was your boss. For her to care about you or keep in touch would be kind of unreasonable thing to do.

You don’t have reasonable expectations ruby. Keep working with your therapist. Tell your therapist what you told us and see if they can help
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
lizardlady