View Single Post
EmeraldMonster

Member Since Feb 2020
32 hugs
given
Exclamation Jun 03, 2020 at 03:00 PM

I'm glad your spotting has stopped KEB1990. I am having trouble with my combined pill. I have been put on it to help my moods and I have been thru this rigmarol before. However, I am willing to trial it one more time. Gynaecology have been useless, but if I want to talk about surpressing my ovulation, I have to get referred back to them - they have been such a waste of time with my female issues and mood related issues with my menstrual cycle, I don't feel like going back!! They just say "There's not a lot we can do in your case, come back when you are going thru the menopause tho, we can help with that." I get referred back to my GP each time, to no avail, hence now trying combined pill!

I had sex yesterday, I've been on this new pill for a week. I had no bleeding (or soreness!) until after sex. I have to go thru this for 6 months, in the hope the bleeding will subside and I am not looking forward to the discomfort all over again, quite frankly. It really is cr*p for women, and most men don't seem interested, don't like talking about it and don't understand.

Today I feel I never want to have sex again, it's too much hassle. To top it off, sometimes there is bleeding during sex (my husband hates blood, due to a traumatic accident he was in!). I feel fed up. A cervical ectropion has happened to me before as a side affect from this type of pill. The cervix turns itself inside out and you have to go to Gynae to get it frozen or cauterised. I sincerely hope this hasn't or doesn't happen to me again, it's scary.
I am on antidepressants and other things for my mood at present. I have been sterilised, so not worried about pregnancy. The pill instructions are like an essay and apparently they can worsen your mood (so contradictive!!!) along with many other side effects. I can only ring my GP again, but feel like I am taking up his precious time with COVID-19 happening at present.

I am really struggling with this and hope someone out there has some helpful advice for me. I would so much appreciate to hear from others going thru this. It's tough enough having mental health issues, with this on top aswell and a host of emotional issues. Some days I just think, "What is the bl**dy point?!!".

I wonder if my cervix tissue has gotten 'too thick' on the pill to enjoy comfortable sex???!!!
Thank you all for listening today. x

'Imagine all the people, Living life in peace' - John Lennon
EmeraldMonster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote