Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,641 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 03, 2020 at 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
Him being questioned and you aren’t automatically accepting whatever he wants is causing him to blow up then. Not just the money then.

I find interesting that he is the one doing something wrong and you understandably are questioning it. Yet HE explodes. I’d think YOU would be the one to explode when he demands 300 pants or takes your stuff etc. So it looks like as long as you give him what he wants and don’t ever question him, things are peaceful. Its an interesting dynamics. He sounds like my dad a bit except monetary issues, he’d never ask women for money, but he’d get grumpy if someone question him about him possibly being wrong. He doesn’t think he can do anything wrong. Well it’s not an issue in old age anymore actually but it used to be bothersome.

I wish your husband did see someone together or separate to address all this and get to the bottom of it. I doubt it will change unless he makes true effort
Yes, he cannot be wrong, and he blows up if I even make it seem that way. And he used to be very defensive when I would point out things that bugged me, but he's gotten better.

I think he may even have some narcissistic traits in him.

And I wish he would too. It's several issues he has.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
giddykitty