View Single Post
Moose72
Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,579 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 03, 2020 at 10:01 PM

I've always been creative. My aunt thought I was special- different. As a teen a couple times I burst out shouting very loudly at a family member. This is totally out of character for me. Also as a teen I sometimes would hear voices. I heard someone calling my name. I thought it was my sister so I went to her bedroom- it was next to mine- and woke her up and asked if she was calling my name. Of course she was not. In high school the choir was at choir camp. One day the director took me aside after the rehearsal and proceded to berate me for basically being a show off. But it was about someone getting dumped because of how he acted. The whole time I was crying and 110% confused and shocked! Last year I asked a fellow choir member from those days if he knew about that and he said yes a lot of people were spying on us that day.

At 16 I saw my first psychiatrist. He said I was a "normal teenager". No diagnosis. At 25 I suffered from depression during pregnancy. My ob prescribed antidepressants. After each pregnancy I had post partum depression. After my youngest was born I was giving my daughter, age, 2, a shower.
Possible trigger:
I reported this to my current pdoc and she just said I had post partum depression.

When I was 25 I got yelled at by my female choir director - of an all-female choir!- for bringing my new baby to rehearsal. She too berated me and I ended up crying again. This may sound like I cry a lit but I really don't- my best friend says I'm pretty stoic for a female.

At about 28, I was in the bathroom and looked out the window. I saw orange rectangles out in the sky! I thought they were spaceships! I even looked back in the bathroom but they werent there! They were still in the sky. I asked my husband if he saw them and he said no.

Right before I was diagnosed,I went for a walk. I was having derealization and all the colors were ultra vivid. I alsosaw a little girl on a porch but she disappeared right before my eyes!

This was all before I was diagnosed. I wasn't diagnosed until I was 33.

Invega 1.5

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Last edited by Moose72; Jun 03, 2020 at 10:18 PM..
Moose72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341

Thanks for this!
OliverB