View Single Post
Rose76
Legendary

Member Since Mar 2011
5,341 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 03, 2020 at 11:44 PM

Yesterday, I got sick of his kids making life harder. Because we weren't clients of a hospice provider, the body had to be taken to the Medical Examiner's facility pending getting the death certificate signed. Then the daughter held off signing permission for the funeral home to retrieve the body because she wanted to negotiate lower rates. (Rates are published in price lists, closely monitored by regulatory agencies.) So my friend's body languished in the city morgue, while his daughter tried to beat down some prices. This delays the body getting the special care that should be started soon as possible.

A year ago, I got my guy's best suits dry cleaned. I wanted to ship them out to the daughter. She told me no. She wanted to get stuff she'ld pick out. Yesterday she calls wanting me to send a box of clothes. I said it was so unfair to ask me to do that now, while I'm frantically getting reddy to travel. By late eve, we were really mad at each other. Her husband gets on the phone and tells me never to call his wife again.

I think I just show up at the service in the funersl home. Thrn get the heck away from this family.
Rose76 is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Raindropvampire, Rohag, TunedOut