View Single Post
giddykitty
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Jan 2018
3,229 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 04, 2020 at 05:08 PM

kind of a similar sentiment to RV. I mean, I said yesterday I was good, and I was, but I still didn't get all that I was expecting and it was suggested to me to try emailing my t my concerns. On top of that, another issue came up last night, so the message to t will be even longer...felt like a necessary thing to send this morning, but now I'm worried it's too wordy...maybe it just appears that way on paper (?)

I'm actually having my "day of hell" cramps, so not feeling the best physically. And I also had awful sleep. Only slept 3 hours and woke up in a panic-almost, ruminating over the thoughts above until I was too hungry to sleep. Got up, snacked. even went on a different message bored that made me really sad to tears even...but I guess that helped me sleep. Still, only another 2-3 hours, but I was in a MUCH better mood. Also took a nap a few hours later, so feeling my self again-sorta. :P

But yeah, t appointment was yesterday. We were supposed to discuss solutions and I feel we discussed more of my issues. Like, I felt really good during and shortly after the chat, but then later was like...did i really accomplish anything?? I'm just worried because I only get 3 free sessions...yeah.

uhhh...thought there was something else, but can't remember now. lol *grouphug ladies*

Probiotics
And a whole slew of vitamin and herbal supplements.

Hugs from:
88Butterfly88, Deilla

Thanks for this!
Deilla