View Single Post
Randle McMurphy

Member Since Jun 2013
15 hugs
given
Default Jun 05, 2020 at 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Hi, Randle! Well, there's an old saying, "if in doubt, leave it out". And if you're having misgivings, they might be your instincts. I kind of use my instincts to help guide me. Do you feel that way?
I think i've just done it by rule, like its been my general approach to keep quiet for a long time now. I am scared of conflict ,and I don't like to upset other people. but I have learned that you can't make everyone happy and even by being mindful, quiet, and simply speaking when spoken to can rub people up the wrong way. I don't know why that is though? and I think people would disagree with that statement.

one problem I encounter a lot is irritation, small things like misophonia and that sort of response to things in life, I often say nothing about this and try my best to keep it to myself (not entirely sure how good at that I am because it is possibly written all over my body language?). but then when a person gets to know me and they realise I have these issues it almost feels like I have deceived them, it wasn't what they were expecting and its not something they really want to have to deal with. :/
Randle McMurphy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
avlady, bpcyclist, Breaking Dawn, mote.of.soul, TunedOut

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, TunedOut