View Single Post
seesaw
Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,281 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2020 at 02:42 PM

I am very excited. It took some months to start to get things underway, especially due to COVID, but I'm finally going into business expansion. I'm adding new clients, which is scary because I'm at capacity for myself, so I'm implementing a new project management system to work with my assistants so we can produce at a larger scale. And I've initiated a consultation with a branding expert who is going to help me solidify our brand story, identity, and possibly a renaming. Colors/logos are less important to revise, we just don't have the story packaged very well, and since my background and history winds through different fields, it's hard to tell people exactly what I do. So I've found someone who understands that I'm trying to distill my background and story in development, research, the arts, healthcare, and patient advocacy into a single brand.

I'm really excited about growing my business and having it work for me a little more than I'm working for it, lol. Very exciting times.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes, Sometimes psychotic