View Single Post
Misssy2
Grand Member

Member Since Apr 2016
86 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 05, 2020 at 08:50 PM

Do not drink I returned to that method of coping this past week and now on Day 2 without alcohol....all it caused me was a "wrecked body and sense of self"...a totally dirty house with laundry and dishes Lingering (prior to my binge I was on top of things)...beer cans everywhere...too many to count....waking up with fear in the middle of the night wondering if I was going to die cause I drank 18 beers that night and my heart was pounding out of my chest....no shower for 5 days....took 2 full days of just rest to be even able to shower and i had to go to the store for food today and felt like a walking zombie.

I am coming out of the fog and I thank God I was able to stop ...I had 8 years sobriety at one time....Relationships do push very emotional buttons...and I know for me I am stuck in a place of do I leave or do I stay...(he does not live with me but we try to mend our broken lives and always end up in distress)...we miss each other but when my emotional buttons get pushed (which always happens in a relationship that is struggling) the first thing I want to do is drink and every time I use that "remedy" I almost kill myself.

Its not worth it...if you feel like your drowning now....if you drink I can promise you will be really drowning in much more pain and sorrow and fear than you are now.

Bipolar 1
Anxiety

Current Medications:
Lorazepam
Zoloft
Abilify
Gabapentin

Misssy2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Guiness187055