Silver Swan

Member Since Jan 2008
2,551 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 06, 2020 at 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Christina View Post
Moose isnt your long naps during the day playing into this kinda of chronic inability to sleep over all at night???? I know you are wanting to cut your Seroquil out and that opens a can of worms of needing to instead do a slow taper off of or yes Insomnia is going bite you in the back side..

What prompts your napping daily? Do you just get so tired you can not keep your eyes open? or do you sleep when you are watching tv or reading something? If you are in bed and comfy then yes a nap is likely to happen, So maybe get up in the am and make your bed and do not go back to it???? You can read of watch TV in your living room instead.

I honesty think you would benefit greatly if you stopped any and all napping and do a slow taper off Seroquil..

Just a thought
I've been watching my tablet downstairs on the couch- surfing here and chatting. I have been staying out of bed. But today I was up till 3 a.m. and got up around noon so I did get enough sleep but it was too late to wake up so we will see about tonight. Been walking every day for the most part and that really helps the sleep. The other day I was watching youtube on my tablet on the couch and just crashed but I havent been going to my bed to sleep. This has probably more to do with getting up at 530 than anything else. If I can find my pill cutter I can cut the halves into quarters. Its around somewhere....

Ativan .5 mg 2x/day
Propranolol 20 mg 2x/day

Mania (December 2023)
Mixed episode/Hypomania (September 2023)
Depression, Anxiety and Intrusive thoughts (September 2021)
Depression & Psychosis (July/August 2021)
Mania (April/May 2019)

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, Fuzzybear, Nammu, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
~Christina