View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 07, 2020 at 12:53 AM

Stayed up all night. In the morning, I took morning vyvanse, a coffee and then played piano for almost 3 hours! D: But due to the lack of sleep, I might not remember what I was playing - But it was pretty good.

I went to bed at around 2pm and woke up at 10pm. I had to take alprazolam because I was getting anxiety from staying up for 24 hours - I didn't want my heart to jolt and spasm as I was drifting into unconsciousness and was feeling anxiety like almost a panic attack but without derealization/depersonalization.

I haven't taken a zopiclone but will take tonight. I have to make sure that I don't use benzos for maybe 5 days and let the alprazolam decrease from my system and then take diazepam as prescribed (I have 2x 5mg left) - Then I'm done with them.

The Invega injection must have kicked in because I feel much better and not suicidal anymore. I'm very aware and feel like organizing my plans and doing things. The piano playing was a huge accomplishment for me. I want to play music more so my brain doesn't go to mush but I'm surprised with how well my cognition is. I played guitar last night too for about an hour.

I'm gonna take the phenibut every night before bed instead of during the day - Lower it and then take 2x a week when I'm going hiking or socializing.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, falcon09, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, bpcyclist, falcon09, Sometimes psychotic, WastingAsparagus