Wisest Elder Ever

Member Since Nov 2002
81.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 07, 2020 at 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldMonster View Post
I had a couple of psychotic episodes this morning, which I am not proud of. My poor hubby puts up with a lot from me. I am trialling antipsychotic treatment for suspected Bipolar or Schizophrenia traits. I need to give the meds a chance though!
I have done some washing this morning and enjoyed being a little in the sun with my face mask on. I am hoping for a positive day and just to keep busy, but not overwhelmed. I am enjoying colouring for stress therapy at the moment. I have been listening to music too. Thanks. x
Why do they turn people down for psychological therapy who are in need and can ''benefit'' from it? How do they decide who they think ''can benefit'' or who is ''a priority''........I think we may be in the same forest. I hope this isn't triggering. I hope you have a good day today

I'm sorry about the psychotic episodes. Please know they are not your fault or something you ''should'' be ashamed of

I was wondering if you have consulted a private psychiatrist? They are expensive but one session/appointment might produce a better result? It did for me. They are more accurate with their dxs than some who are in other systems (i think)

Hugs from:
bpforever1

Thanks for this!
88Butterfly88, giddykitty