View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 07, 2020 at 05:07 PM

Hey, guys. have not really posted here before. I have bp 1, but it is heavily psychosis-dominant at this stage in its history/evolution. Basically, I spent from last October until earlyish May of this year super psychotic really almost all the time. Lots of meds changed, etc. Finally, tried Trilafon, before just giving up and going with Clozaril--which I am happy to do--and it seems to be working. Dunno. So freaking bizarre to have such horrific psychosis for so long and then, out of nowhere, it is just, like--gone. I'm even suspicious of that! How weird am I? My weird brain. So bizarre.

Anyway, given that I mostly deal with psychotic issues these days, I think I will start checking in here every day, if noone minds. I am usually on the bipolar board, but most folks there do not have nearly the psychotic stuff I often do. Hope everyone is okay today!!!

Thanks for this!
Angelique67, cogladaid, Desoxyn, falcon09, Job 30 26, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic, unsure123, WastingAsparagus