View Single Post
jesyka
Poohbah

Member Since Jun 2020
270 hugs
given
Default Jun 07, 2020 at 10:40 PM

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Anyways, I don't know much about the LGBTQ community. So sorry if I say anything that might be offensive to some of you. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'd like to understand more about the LGBTQ community. I don't have anything against anyone who's gay, bi, or whatever btw.

I'm now very confused and upset by a friends actions lately. I've known this woman for 3 years. We're both in our 40's. I'm married and she's not. I don't know if this will help, but she's non binary. What does that mean exactly?

I have a vague idea about it but I know it doesn't mean that a person is gay or bi. BUT I DO suspect now that my friend might be bi or gay and is in the closet too.

She kept on talking about how she plans on faking being a lesbian with me and her other friends. because of the restrictions being placed on people who are going out to eat. She told me that only family members and people who live together are allowed to be out with each other.

I think that she's making that up as a test. She thinks it's OK to lie and b.s at times. She also claimed to be asexual, now she's non binary, so maybe she changed her mind again, idk.

However, it's a huge red flag that she won't stop talking about being a fake lesbian, or a real one in denial as she brought this up in a group chat twice with my other friend. One I'm in, the other I'm not.

She back pedaled when I said I wouldn't do it as no one would care then she accused me of lashing out at her for not wanting to go along and she said it wasn't about me, but her other friend. I just said no, that it's stupid and not necessary as no one would care.

She then made an inappropriate comment about how she doesn't get how my husband managed to stay married to me for so long. Rude! My other friend told me that was rude and so did one other friend who wan't in the thread. I told her that I don't want to talk about that anymore but she went on and on about it even after I blocked her temporarily to my other friend.

My other friend said that she talked about it with a bunch of other people in another thread I'm not in and that it turned her off. She manipulated my other friend and said that I got mad for nothing and that she's sorry after I blocked her.

She has obsessed about other people being gay and talked about sex a lot for an asexual person. She used to have b.f's in the past, but is single now. She's all for gay rights. She has even asked me if I'm gay in the past even though I'm not. I have told her I'm asexual and that I only have sex with my husband to please him.

She had the nerve to ask me that since an former friend of ours lied about me being gay to spite me since she hates me now for hurting her ego with my honesty.. She was also always jealous of me since she is single and living at home and I'm married. It's her dream to get married and be taken care of.

She ended the friendship, not me. I did nothing to that woman, but she told this friend a lot of lies about me like how I'm also a 'drug addict' just because I take prescription meds as prescribed for depression and anxiety.

She also accused me of being a lesbian due to not haring me correctly when I told her about some other women in this group, or she flat out lied about me to stop me from becoming friends with her former friend. and from going on a trip with her. This lying ex friend said I'd hit on her on the trip we were going to go on.

We did go on the trip. I don't get why my friend would even be talking to this former friend of hers, especially since she was blocked by her on
FB. It's almost like she made everything up. I never got the chance to talk to my former friend as she didn't want to talk to me anymore.

Thankfully my current friend knew she was a liar and she didn't believe her, so why would she even ask me if I'm a lesbian?

I think that this is some weird test to see how others would react and who might be open to maybe having a relationship with her. She lives at home and her mom is conservative, so I'd understand why she'd need to hide things IF she is indeed a lesbian or bi.

She also said that some of her friends are judgmental. I know one of them doesn't like gay people as she's a an old fashioned Christian woman. She told this woman that she wouldn't play pretend with her either.

I have always suspected that she's bi or gay as she's kind of masculine. She has looked at me very weird once time too like the way a love struck jr. high boy would look at a girl he had a crush on. I gave her a funny look and she stopped that soon after that.

She thinks I'm pretty even though I'm fat btw. This is so weird! I've only known one openly gay woman in my whole life! Is it possible that she's bi or a lesbian? I don't care if she is or not, but if she is, why wouldn't she just be honest with that? She is already OK with saying that she's asexual and nonbinary.

I'd appreciate any insight into this.
jesyka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote