View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Jun 08, 2020 at 11:26 AM

My doctor is just so useless. She is the best of the lot but I just don't understand her.

I don't understand why she is always throwing drugs at me. 10 years on she should know that I try not to take drugs at all. But many of the drugs she has given me have caused draconian side effects and I had to stop. I take just one drug. And she is always giving me a hard time over that drug, as if I am abusing it. A small dose of Ativan.

She is always shoving tests at me that I don't want and I have politely declined. Yet, when I do want a test, she is always trying to get out of it.

She has been utterly useless on weight loss and if I get grilled one more time on "eat less exercise more" when she should know by now that isn't the problem.

She should know by now that even when I pretend not to be on top of my health I definitely am. I just was talking to her about getting a referral to a doctor and I slyly mentioned someone and she laughed like she was just thinking that too and she can't believe that I picked that one. As if I hadn't completely researched it.

She just basically seems like an obstacle to my best health.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Mountaindewed, Skeezyks, unaluna