View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 09, 2020 at 10:20 AM

Slep fairly well, so that is good. I feel okay right now, but the pattern has been, feel okay for an hour or so, then, the bottome falls out. We shall see if it continues today.

This current blip, as BD sometimes, I think refers to them, does remind of aspects of old, badass depression, especially the part where no motivation to do anything is concerned. I just wish there was a med for that part of my brain. If I could just do a few things, i twould help me, but I have this overwhelming motivation not to do a single freaking thing. So,yeah, it is actually not amotivation, it is, rather, a powerful motivation not to do anything.

Not as exhausted right now, so that is good. Maybe today will be better.

Our white, female police chief resigned and they hired from within a black male, 18-year veteran. He will do nothing for us, because he is a product of that broken culture of abuse and discrimination. Just because one is a person of color does not necessariy mean that person has insight or concern into what we deal with. The beat goes on.

Prayers and love and hugs to all.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, fern46, Fuzzybear, giddykitty, Innerzone, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, giddykitty, wing