View Single Post
Anonymous46341

Default Jun 09, 2020 at 10:33 AM

Hi bpcylist. I hope you are able to get outside a bit or pick a pleasant project to focus on. Need not be a huge undertaking. Sometimes just getting started brings forth motivation that is otherwise unexpected. I really find that various coping methods can help break the patterns of the "blips", yes as I call them. Not always, but a lot.

This is the second time in 30 days that I had convinced myself that I took my evening medications, when in fact I didn't. What happens is 1 am rolls around and I'm telling myself "I know I took them. I just know." Then when I actually go downstairs and check, I didn't. I just flat out don't sleep, if I miss/forget/skip my Seroquel XR. Both times I took them around 1:30 am or so. This morning, and the last time, I suffered mild consequences in the morning. It's so important for me to always take my medications and to take them no earlier or later than between 5 pm and 9 pm.

I had a video session with my psychiatrist yesterday. He allowed me to stop the morning dose of Seroquel XR, which was 50 mg of the 700 mg. It was unique, usually I do almost all of the talking (I'm more than capable), but yesterday he did a lot, too. We actually talked mostly about his upcoming vacation, the location, and his take on video sessions. It was a light-hearted conversation. I felt quite good afterwards.

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, fern46, giddykitty, Innerzone, Sunflower123, swimmingly, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, ~Christina