Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,105 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 09, 2020 at 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo1015 View Post
I'm sick of Denver and I'm sick of people... I want to move to a remote location with beautiful scenery and maybe 4 people at the most lol. I am sick of dealing with everyone's crap. Denver is overbuilt and pretentious and the traffic sucks. I want to go somewhere where I'm not fenced in. I want to go far away from here. I want to leave. I have no idea why I'm babbling random **** like this on here. I just really, really hate the human race right now. Always did, frankly-- but in light of recent events, I've just decided that H. sapiens sucks on a major level. I want to be a freakin hermit. I don't get it-- I have a good job, friends, family, my own home, what's wrong with any of that? I just feel the urge to up and leave again.

WOW, I thought that was me who posted this.

I live in a major-metropolitan city in the US and I feel exactly the same way. I had recently posted about what has gone on with me in my apartment (in the Anxiety Forum). When I was younger, I thought that it would be nice living close to others. It was nice for a while. But lately, it's getting on my nerves. And yes, I want to retire and live in the boonies somewhere. I'm looking into that now.

It's a dilemma for me right now. I like my job and the people I work with. At home, it's a different story entirely. I have been feeling that way for quite a while before all of this madness started to happen. I want to live in a place where I can be myself and not be told how to go about my life. I want to exercise with fairly loud music without having to worry about bothering someone else. And I don't want other people bothering me; such as keeping me awake at night with their little noises. Although out in the boonies, maybe the wildlife might keep me awake.

I hope that you can come to a place someday that you can happy with. And me, too.
will19 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, indigo1015