View Single Post
Unity0428

Member Since Jun 2020
1 hugs
given
Default Jun 09, 2020 at 05:25 PM

Hello, I am new to this arena as I am a social work student who was required to participate in an online group. However, I was to choose a group that would be personal to me so I could gain all that I can from this experience. I had a very difficult time when coronavirus first came to the states because I work in a nursing facility and when we got our first case I was terrified. I was scared to go to work, becoming very depressed not being able to spend time with my Mom especially for fear I would infect her. I have had to have a conversation with my PCP because I had a tremendous amount of displaced anger and was unable to control my emotions. I ended up being prescribed an antidepressant that has given me some relief. In addition to that I have decided that social distancing is causing me more harm emotionally than I can stand and have been meeting in small groups with a few of my girlfriends who quite frankly feel the same way. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and encourage and lift one another up.
Unity0428 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
zapatoes