PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 10, 2020 at 11:22 AM

This is what I wrote;

"Clydamicin cream
22 zopiclone left
16 vyvanse left
20 days of atenolol left
2x 3 weeks invega sustenna left

I was taking the diazepam once a night every 2-3 nights - There was no problem.

Was at the end of my Invega injection - Which is a big deal after 4 weeks. I had another meltdown or psychotic break like I did on the 15th

After I got my injection, I was waiting for it to kick in so I was taking one PRN olanzepine a day

I was blaming my mom for things - She was never this concerned about me before and used to severely neglect me while I was mentally ill so no one is checking up on my mental state or anything like they are now - So people now notice even the slightest changes that I make to my meds

I took 40mg of Vyvanse (Because I had a bottle of 20 - I’ll bring them back to the pharmacy after this appointment) at 6pm on the 5th of June and stayed up all night - Then took alprazolam to sleep which messed up my tolerance.

I slept in for the next few days because I messed up my sleep schedule by only falling alseep at 3-4am and waking up at 1-2pm so I didn’t make any appointments with my psychiatrist or therapist - Also because I need to prepare what I want to say cuz I’m dealing with so much ****

Last night I tried to go to sleep at 11pm by taking a zopiclone and two shots of wine (Because I ran out of diazepam - The pharmacist recommended to take for a few days then PRN instead of every night for 2 weeks) but it didn’t work so I stayed up until 4am and then went to sleep - By the time I was falling asleep, the cats scratching at the carpet and meowing in the morning woke me up

I decided to get out of bed, cook breakfast and took 40mg of Vyvanse because it’s better than 50mg if I’m hiking

I was going to go on a hike today but my mom is sleeping in so I made an appointment with you

I messed up. I don't really care anymore because no one will take me seriously now."
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, SlumberKitty, Sometimes psychotic

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist