View Single Post
ShyGuy7462

Member Since Feb 2020
Default Jun 10, 2020 at 11:37 PM

So I just found out this last week that I am probably on the spectrum of Autism. I dont have an official diagnosis and there is a possibility that I dont have this disorder. But I came across a youtube channel that talks a lot about aspergers and autism and what its like to have aspergers and be on the spectrum and almost everything that was said and everything I have researched so far resonates with me so well it just makes too much sense not to be true. It explains all of my struggles and what I am going through. I dont feel the need to get an official diagnosis at least at this point. I am going to research this topic more and try to figure out what exactly I struggle with and what I can do to help me the most. Before I had no idea what was wrong with me or if there was even anything wrong with me but now I see that there are other people struggling with similar things as me and I have a name to research and find understanding.
ShyGuy7462 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Charliew, Cookiecrush, Discombobulated, Hulalady1992, IowaFarmGal, JeannaF, Nowlosingsanity, RoxanneToto

Thanks for this!
Discombobulated, IowaFarmGal, RoxanneToto, Skeezyks, SkepticalScissors