View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Jun 11, 2020 at 05:34 PM

Felt this overwhelming depression today... not sure why or maybe I am

- got back my test results from my doctor. A lot I didn't know she was doing. Many of them were "normal" but imho. Not good. My doctor is all... they are normal... as if that means anything. But in many cases "normal" is outdated and the results are not where I would like them to be. In one of those cases my results on something called IgM is much higher than I thought it would be.. but normal. This has been known to be high when the precursor condition to cancer has gotten worse. But my doctor offers zero comment other than they are "normal."

- she may have good reason for saying that.. I am starting to really wonder about the veracity of my blood tests. First, this year by accident my doctor ran a whole bunch of blood tests by accident. At least twice now I have received results that were inaccurate and I had to go back to be rested... that is at my doctors office. But then, I got blood tests done a "quest" and they were massively different than my doctor's office for the same test. Now, do I believe them or my doctor's office?

- I am still awaiting my results on my precursor cancer condition...so that is stressful. But given the inaccuracy of the results this year I am wondering if THOSE results will be correct at all. I can't really take those to the bank so to speak.

- Finally I have always had heath anxiety, how am I going to deal with having a potential cancer diagnosis with tests hanging over my head every three months.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote