View Single Post
applecinnamon

Member Since Jun 2020
Location: blk 560 Yishun Ave. 3, Lilydale Condominium, Singapore
Default Jun 12, 2020 at 05:25 AM

Hello! Im applecinnamon, thats my username, im just curious on how you got your diagnosis and all. I also have the same problem as you have, ADD i guess, because my main concern is I cant focus and having a hard time focusing at anything! Music, I love playing instruments but I cant also play well because I get distracted or cant focus. But back to my concern, are you at Singapore right? Coz honestly im having a hard time looking for the right clinic with you know affordable price for a diagnostic testing. Ive heard I can do insurances but still I need to talk to my HR for the company insurance if they can cover.

I really have a hard time looking for someone to help me with this ADD if ever I have, coz I share to few of my friends who listens to me but unfortunately they told me im just normal. Haha! But ive been struggle a lot eversince because of this, struggling to the point that everyone thinks im stupid. People can dare to call me that and that I think bothers me. Hmm.. Well anyways, i just need help right now someone who really understands my case my situation that im going through. I know this looks insane coz I never knew you but sharing you this, but i was hoping that you could give me an advice I think. Thank you so much and Good day !
applecinnamon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote