View Single Post
stahrgeyzer
Magnate

Member Since Feb 2018
5,660 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2020 at 03:01 PM

Thanks for the encouragement. Sorry for what some of you are going through! I can't imagine what it must be like to have a friend for 6 to 8 years and suddenly end the friendship without telling you why. Wow! That's a difficult one!

Hopefully this will be my last post about my psychologist for awhile but sometimes lately I just feel like screaming for so many reasons. I feel like the person I truly thought cared about me more than anyone in the world gambled with my life and doesn't care about me.

You're right, therapy was better than 1st session. Most the time was spent talking about my psychologist. Maybe my therapist was just being supportive but she's not happy with my psychologist, especially the phone call "Go to your car now or I'm hanging up." I told the therapist that some people said my psychologist may have thought I was just seeking attention & never had any intentions of jumping since I have BPD. The therapist didn't like that at all. She said that's the wrong, and that an alarming percentage of BPD commit suicide. She also said my psychologist might have some personal issues she's dealing with. Last thing, the therapist said my psychologist should have given me a final therapy session when I got out of the psych ward to give me closure.

I want so much to write to my psychologist one more time but I'll resist....I forgive you, now I must forget you.
stahrgeyzer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
WastingAsparagus