View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 12, 2020 at 10:01 PM

So, as mentioned before, I have an ex with whom I share a 1000% flawless and perfect in every single way child. We also are totally entiwned financially, forever. She, in my very strong opinion of fifteen years with her, has BPD. Never officially diagnosed because she has always refused to acknowledge that she may have any type of issue whatever.

Anyway, we do have ot interact for the above reasons. I treat her with the same dignity and respect I treat everyone. She cheated and lied--a lot. DId some other very desctructive things, but I never, ever remind her of any of that. I treat her very, very respectfully. I was always faithful and she has no factual basis to doubt my intentions. I support her financially, btw.

Sadly, she does this thing with me where, given any possible option of interpreting a remark of mine as "dissing" her, she will always elect that option. Eveything is an insult, or almost everything.

She has a very high IQ. I would like to get her some kind of book or something to read to help her with not taking everything like it is a personal insult. It is such a big problem for her and for us.

Any ideas are most welcome.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Fuzzybear