View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 13, 2020 at 05:11 PM

I have had a screwy day,when i woke up i i felt a bit anxious so i took my meds i fell asleep did some surveys on the pc even tried to go outisde i was out there for a little over an hour,i had to come back inside.i felt mad,anxious upset angry,depression and i dont have any idea why.I took about a two hour nap ate something even though i didnt want to i went outside for two hours nobody was even around i did some crocheting my daughter wants me to make her a white afghan so i did work on that came inside i wrapped a couple of small xmas gifts for my kids then i am doing some surveys i got some food .NOw i am here checking things out ,after that i am going to munch on some cheese crackers with cheese in the middle i dont need them just feel the munchies.Maybe I will watch some Lifetime movies if I can get into them,LOve suspense and thrillers and of course horror movies to,i love Emilie De Ravin,.and Justin hartley too,HOw about you how have you been doing? I am lonely my kids wont come to see me,.they never do.however my besr friend suprised me yesterday and paid me a visit i was so happy.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*