catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 14, 2020 at 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
Trilafon has been a big game-changer for me, too. I was headed straight for Clozaril, but that Trilafon has just nipped my badass 8 months of psychosis right in the bud. Hooray!

I was in the same situation. It was going to be clozaril, then a possibility of ECT. For some reason my pdoc recalled having used Trilafon in the past; she suggested we give it a try.

Hope your leg heals quickly, Beth. What a pain being up the stairs. Be careful getting down those...

Thank you!

I have my next telemedicine pdoc thing in a week. I do not like not being able to see well, but, we are still not really open in this state and our numbers were a record-high on Thursday. People here are mainly very pro-mask, pro-distancing in the city. Out of town, in the rural areas, they have been having close gatherings with no masks in protest of whatever civil right you call it when you try to save thousands and thousands of lives by not being a complete freaking moron.. 22nd amendment or something? Dunno.

People in my town are being cooperative about wearing masks, especially because all stores and medical settings require them.

I'm curious to find out what the result of the masses of people protesting will be...whether covid will spike or not.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote