View Single Post
Have Hope
Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2017
3,628 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 16, 2020 at 02:54 PM

I confided in our Business Manager/HR Director last week that I am probably facing a divorce, and am seriously considering it. As she always does, she asked if it's me reacting, and I said, no, there are real serious issues at play.

The very next day in our company virtual social hour when we were all congratulating a co-worker on his recent engagement and when the CEO asked, is there anything else going on for anyone personally? That's when the HR Director blurted out, "well I am still married". And the CEO said, "I am too."

My best girlfriend told me that this means the HR Director no longer respects me and was sending a "dig" my way, which is exactly what it felt like! A knife in my heart and a total dig at me. And the CEO too????? What the hell?

JUST a month ago, I received a nice complimentary personal email from my CEO telling me "good job" on all of my work.

They play favorites at my company and if you irk them in the least bit, you're on the outs. It's like a high school.

One person who had a heart attack, they told him they "had his back" and all that, yada yada yada. Three weeks later, he was fired.

~4 Non Blondes
Have Hope is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
Buffy01