View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Jun 18, 2020 at 01:58 AM

I just had a new neighbor move in she is very nice but she stands about two feet away from me and she pokes my arm a couple of times which of course scares me because of this awful virus.I want to say something to her but I clam up every single time.I dont know how to tell her,I would think she should know not to touch anyone.I do have a mask maybe i should wear it for now on. I live in elderly housing i dont know maybe she thinks the virus is gone. I dont want to be rude this happens to me all of the time every single time someone says or does something to me that upsets me i cannot speak up.Unless I do it on the computer because I dont have to come face to face with them,I didnt tell her about my illness just that i take inderel for tremors.Now I am almost afraid to go outside and sit.I am sure she means well but I certainly dont want that awful virus.I already had the flu and a bad stomach bug last week all i need is to get sick again.
Just asking how is everyone doing here?They say the virus will be back In Sept again,I hope not .Last year i had a miserable Christmas.Enough of this virus already to bad we couldnt get a giant can of lysol it kills viruses.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01, unaluna, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Buffy01