View Single Post
marycarmen

Member Since Jun 2020
5 hugs
given
Default Jun 18, 2020 at 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamhurting View Post
I never expected this in my life. Its also extremely hard because you feel alone in this experience, especially when you hear of others that had simple divorces, or well meaning friends tell you to get another attorney... Please know you are not alone in your feelings and that they are valid.
Neither have I. It was the most painfull experience I have ever had, and I know it would have hurt much less if my ex-husband had just died. because the person he was and I loved no longer exists. It was replaced by someone that doens't give a damn about me or the kids. He went on with his life and married his mistress and had two more kids with her as if we had never been a family for more than 10 years.
That being said, my mediation was also hawfull. It was four years ago, and I was pressed to agree on shared custody. Me, who had wanted kids since I can remember myself as a person, I had to give them up every other week. They came to me with dirty laundry, he did not cut their nails, he did not clean their ears in the inside, he did not buy them lunch to take to school, he didn't have a pair o knickers or socks for them in his house, all the clothes they had were the ones I bought them . Knowing all this I was harrassed to agree on that half time ********. He claimed he was a good father, he could not live without his kids, claimed it was I that wanted to divorce because he loved us...In the end of the year fortunatly he had to go to work in another city and I got to have the kids like I wanted: monday to friday and one weekend in every two. He on the other way managed to live without them real fine, he moved in with his mistress (that was why I filled the divorce in the first place), then bought a house with her using the money he got from selling our family house, had a new baby and she is now pregnant again. The best part of this is that I have my kids for my own now, I have my own apartment and I do not need that sack of **** for anything more in my life.
Disney should begin to make movies on this part of the happily ever after, because nothing prepares us to it
marycarmen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote