Thread: Failed Gtt
View Single Post
Foo Fighter

Member Since Oct 2017
87 hugs
given
Default Jun 19, 2020 at 09:13 AM

I am just frustrated right now. I gave up drinking, my weight has been on track, I did what I was supposed to and still I might have this! I'm sure the OB and the consult or whomever will chew me out about my weight and eating habits ( not too great due to work and my husband and I not having time to cook) along with exercise ( I tried walking and ended up with back pain and at my job I am on my feet alot walking up and down the lab trying to get things done). I dont eat an awful lot of sweets because early on in my pregnancy it set my morning sickness off and I just felt kind if sick if I had too much anyway so I didnt over do it. And it will be difficult to keep a sugar check.... I said i was on my feet at my job that includes specimen processing, COVID ordering, Blood Bank adventures and getting the send outs ready. Add in the pathologist dumping several surgical cases, the phone ringing like mad, people coming in and asking for things or dropping them off and the chemistry machine misbehaving and its nearly impossible to even get a minute to sit. I've taken late lunches have had a few where it was just scarfing down a sandwich in five minutes. Nobody has time for that. I just feel like a bad mother and this is all my fault.im I know it has to be something I did.....but even then why? My husband has a family history and he's healthy as a horse even though he is overweight. All I keep thinking is where did i go wrong?
Foo Fighter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Travelinglady, wing