View Single Post
kompat21

Member Since Jun 2020
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 19, 2020 at 05:50 PM

Hello everyone, I hope I am ok to ask for help here on this.

I have diagnosed autism, and OCD.

I have a lot of problems with social situations, and one of the people who has always been there for me is my younger sister.

However there is a problem that can make me nervous around her, and I get very anxious and panic when I see her bra strap fall down. I have this problem with all girls, but its especially bad with my sister as I spend a lot of time with her and it happens a lot with her.

Normally if I have a problem I ask her for help and she helps me deal with it, but I dont know how to deal with this.

She did chat to me about the problem when I first started noticing telling me why it happens, that it annoys her as well and what she will do to stop it happening, and getting me to calm down saying it just clothing and nothing to worry about. But the problem carried on and I still panic, I dont know why.

Today was quite a bad day, it kept falling down again and again, and I was struggling to speak, she asked me what was wrong, and I just told her I wanted to spend some time alone and was too scared to tell her that I want her to wear a jacket or jumper like in winter, as it makes me relaxed. She then sent me a text asking if she did something wrong. That is where I am now.

My parents and other sister treat me horrible, its only her who is there for me.
kompat21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Goforward

Thanks for this!
Goforward, Skeezyks