View Single Post
Creat

Member Since Jun 2020
Angry Jun 20, 2020 at 11:56 AM

I'm not quite sure how to do this whole thread thing. But lately I have been studying emotional abuse and I realized it is happening to me. My parents constantly say negative things about me. If you were to look at them on the outside you would think they were the nicest people ever but inside or home I am constantly put down. They are very religious so every time I bring something up that they do not approve of, I am told I am a demon. Now I am not old enough to leave. They control my life. I constantly get my phone taken for random checks and if they find anything that they don't approve of I get my phone taken for 5 months at a time. The stuff they find are very little things but they don't like technology. As you know were on quarantine and my parents have cu me off from all contact with my friends and most of my family. The only time I can see my family is if they come over my house. Now my parents usually just say something, make me cry and keep it moving. They also tell my mom's mom about what i'm doing and according to them it's all me. I will admit I am short tempered and can get very heated but it only happens when they say stuff that is very hurtful and negative. I don't like sharing me feelings because they make me feel like my feelings don't matter. I just really need support or I really don't know what i'm going to do.
Creat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Fuzzybear, mote.of.soul

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks