Elder Harridan x-hankster

Member Since Jun 2011
66.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2020 at 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethRags View Post
I don't have incontinence, but I have to pee 3 to 4 times/hour. 5 times per night when I'm asleep (I mean I have to get up that many times).

I love water and drink a lot of it, but I'm almost positive that the frequent peeing has to do with a typical (older class) AP I take.

The frequent peeing drives me crazy. If the AP wasn't helping so much I would stop taking it just to stop the annoying frequency of peeing.
Beth, as they say on The Price Is Right - Thats Too Much! (I have to admit, thats my favorite game!). I have occasional urinary issues myself, some leakage due to heart medication, a slight tendency to urinary tract infections, i need to remember to do Kegel exercises from time to time. I also take AZT cranberry caplets everyday and they seem to help.

Have you talked to a dr about this? I hate getting up even once at night. I take a diuretic 2 or 3 times a week - im supposed to take it every day, but i hate how often it makes me pee. Every half hour for a couple of hours and i am psychologically done!
unaluna is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady, TunedOut