View Single Post
delightful

Member Since Feb 2020
13 hugs
given
Default Jun 20, 2020 at 02:13 PM

Interesting - your partner's take on reaching a milestone or completing a goal vs. your take on it. I used to be like your partner. I thought it would push me to do more, be better. Now i have to celebrate every achievement, no matter how small. Otherwise I'd get too depressed. Oh, by the way, congrats on all the steps, especially finishing the roof. That's a biggie.

Me - it's amazing the difference in myself when I get a good night's sleep vs. when I don't Yesterday I got a whole lot of horrible money-related chores done. (I HATE money-related chores.) (Just had to capitalize that..) After a bad night's sleep, I just want to hide and avoid the horrible (etc.) work. And I frequently do avoid it. And, of course, that only makes everything worse. I did a sleep study a few weeks ago. Still no results. The first night of the study, I had the best night's sleep I had in years. The second night was average. I hope they find something.

I'm working on the photo contest. i think I figured out how to do it. I have to upgrade to a $$premium plan. Which is okay by me. So I'm writing all the requirements for the photo. It has to be a certain size and resolution or Kindle can't use it. I'm still having fun with my garden. It's physical work which is better for med than sitting at a computer all day. And I'm inviting people to my back yard in a month. So it's not a total boondoggle. And it's fun!

Today I have a zoom meeting and I'm fixing dinner for a friend who is having all kinds of medical issues.

I've suddenly gone from really lazy to busy. It's a hard transition.
delightful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote