catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 20, 2020 at 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
Beth, as they say on The Price Is Right - Thats Too Much! (I have to admit, thats my favorite game!). I have occasional urinary issues myself, some leakage due to heart medication, a slight tendency to urinary tract infections, i need to remember to do Kegel exercises from time to time. I also take AZT cranberry caplets everyday and they seem to help.

Have you talked to a dr about this? I hate getting up even once at night. I take a diuretic 2 or 3 times a week - im supposed to take it every day, but i hate how often it makes me pee. Every half hour for a couple of hours and i am psychologically done!
I want to talk to my GP...although she's not the best doctor. I'm pretty sure the frequent peeing is a med side effect, but I'm also somewhat concerned about pre-diabetes, because I have it.

I used to get UTI's frequently (UGH), but haven't had one in years. My sister swears by AZT Cranberry capsules, too.

I do want to get my blood glucose checked, but I've been putting it off because of covid. My health clinic is closed down, for the most part (except telemedicine). So I keep putting it off. Also, I'm recovering from achilles tendon surgery. But yeah...when I get my cast off I'm going to go ahead and try to be seen in person.

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Travelinglady, TunedOut, unaluna

Thanks for this!
unaluna