View Single Post
canadien

Member Since Jun 2020
Default Jun 23, 2020 at 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
People don’t go to sperm donors for medical emergency for their children. It’s just not happening. That’s baloney. What do people do with adopted children? Or people who used anonymous sperm donors? Do they not get their children medical help? That’s crazy talk. Your wife is either ignorant or thinks you are, so she feeds you stories

This guy isn’t a sperm donor. Your wife is in a relationship with a man, maybe just emotional connection and maybe more. Also if she wants this man to be involved in child’s life, you need to see a lawyer. He can sue for parental rights at any point.

He wants to see my baby without his wife knowledge as this was special adventure he took on without his family permission; He already has two daughters so making any claim will possibly do bigger damage to him as he has preached being friend to with my wife and he is in risk of destroying his "happy Family";

Their plan is to keep this relationship under wrap a one that is "Hush Hush" type; So, if I was to introduce and take my baby to him than they have not broken any rules and are innocent of any wrong doing.

The cousin is an alpha personality and he wants control of what future plans and moves I make in that is only possible by talking to me.

I will not fall for this trick again.
canadien is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes, WovenGalaxy