View Single Post
ARaven0137
Veteran Member

Member Since Feb 2020
359 hugs
given
Default Jun 23, 2020 at 05:03 PM

Thanks again. It's like the death throes of a dwarf star. Flare up, period of quiet, flare up and everyone around him gets burned. I literally can't fathom the obsession and delusion that, after all of his tantrums, his babylike behavior, the abusive rants, and the violent displays of property destruction, that I would still fall into his arms and there would be a "happily ever after." Or that, after I told him time and again when we were still communicating that his view of women, relationships and sexuality were crass, overwhelming, in my face, backwards and regressive, that he would ramp it up some more and that I would just accept being his property.

I'm hanging in there, but this is truly to a disturbing level of obsession. Cognitively, I just cannot process it. All of my family and friends and even many of his former friends are at DEFCON 2 and ready if he takes it to the next level. He's made no indication of doing so and I suspect that he is too much of a coward to do anything, but forewarned is forearmed.
ARaven0137 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote