Legendary

Member Since Dec 2014
1,873 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 23, 2020 at 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by divine1966 View Post
I get like this when dealing with extreme situation particularly unexpected death or similar shock.

I was like this when my son in law died, I shook so bad I couldn’t stop my teeth chattering and my whole body was violently shaking.

When I got a phone call from my daughter I was at work and I had to get airplane tickets immediately. I shook so bad that I couldn’t type on a keyboard and move a mouse, I had to call airlines and tell them to help me because I shook too hard to be able to do anything. They had hard time understanding me as my teeth were chattering. I shook like this and had chills for a long time after his death. I had the same experience when my mom passed away. And then same happened few months ago with my beloved uncles death. Chills, shaking, etc oh I absolutely cannot eat anything in this condition.

Of course eventually I get back to normal. I don’t have allergies and am not on meds, also not prone to depression
. I think just extreme emotional reaction that becomes physical
That does sound like your body reacting to extreme stress and maybe shock. Did all three passings happen unexpectedly? My condolences

The physical reactions I sometimes get now are definitely stress, too. The reactions I used to get from severe allergies, though, were not stress or emotional.

One of the worst times, we took a short cruise, so it was an older ship. I didn’t sneeze my head off from the dust, but I had convulsions with chattering teeth all night. My husband held me tight to try to warm me to try to stop. I’m sure it was a reaction to the old dust, mold maybe? I’m the Princess and the Pea!

I hate to keep having this personal issue with my husband, but it’s still the same, and it’s taking its toll on us all. . The new therapist said he’s impressed how much we have tried to fix it though.