View Single Post
mote.of.soul
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2018
22k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2020 at 05:53 AM

I like it when people look at me and I can tell they have a mellow thought in their mind and I smile and they do too. 🙂 But that's the exception because most people - I'll say about 70% - look at me and then suddenly I see their expression go from happy or neutral to concerned or disgusted or scared or whatever negative fantasy they're playing in their minds and they can scarcely look at me after that. Because I belong to an 'ethnic minority' in this country which comes along with all the discrimination and negativity on an almost daily basis like everywhere else in the world. It's disgusting to have to endure such unwelcome looks and vibes just walking down the road. Some of them nearly trip over themselves they're so anxious about my presence, I'm not kidding and others start making that fake phone call to deter a violent attack - it's so sickening. But it's always - I'll say a godsend - when a normal person just looks at me and smiles and even says hi and I say hi back or if they act like I'm not there, it's great, because it's better than the other 70%. I say to myself, thank you God.
mote.of.soul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
seeker33, WovenGalaxy