View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2020 at 06:22 AM

Went to bed at around 6pm (~26 hours awake). Woke up at 3:30am.

I'm gonna have a coffee, chew nicotine gum for focus and take a Vyvanse 50mg at 8-9am and then sleep at 11pm-12am tonight.

I'm not taking extra anymore. Dopamine desensitivity makes sleep paralysis worse - I was walking around the house in empty rooms which made me realize that I was still dreaming. Sleep paralysis is a GABA thing but also can be worse if lack of dopamine is involved.

What I got out of these dreams is that my mom could have a much better life - Not so stressed out. I'm afraid that her heart condition and cancer will kill her. I learned that I should drink less coca cola and also read books more. I said I would read books often if I wake up from sleep paralysis because I gave up hope on trying to wake up - It was like lifting weights just trying to move my arm.

Taking a very low dose of phenibut today and let it clear my system. I took temazepam and a zopiclone to sleep at 6pm because I was getting "micro sleeps" where I wouldn't remember anything for a few seconds like glitches in the matrix.

It was sort of a relapse but I'm going to get back on track again. I hope my doctor forgives me - I'll bring the rest of the Vyvanse (40mg's) back to the pharmacy.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty