Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Dec 2014
1,277 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2020 at 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TishaBuv View Post
That does sound like your body reacting to extreme stress and maybe shock. Did all three passings happen unexpectedly? My condolences

The physical reactions I sometimes get now are definitely stress, too. The reactions I used to get from severe allergies, though, were not stress or emotional.

One of the worst times, we took a short cruise, so it was an older ship. I didn’t sneeze my head off from the dust, but I had convulsions with chattering teeth all night. My husband held me tight to try to warm me to try to stop. I’m sure it was a reaction to the old dust, mold maybe? I’m the Princess and the Pea!

I hate to keep having this personal issue with my husband, but it’s still the same, and it’s taking its toll on us all. . The new therapist said he’s impressed how much we have tried to fix it though.
Thank you. Yes my son in law died on a spot in tragic accident and my poor daughter had no closure and my uncle died of heart attack on a spot, literally fell and died. My mom was battling cancer and we knew she was terminal but it was still horrid And she died so fast. She was still sitting down and conversing on Friday and was dead on Monday. She was too young to die and we were not ready at all. Still not ready.

Unrelated to this I tend to get very cold for no reason. I am usually cold most of the time. My brother is the same. It’s a running joke in the family. We’d be wearing two sweaters when other people wear a t shirt. But I don’t think it’s anything clinical.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TishaBuv, TunedOut, unaluna