Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 24, 2020 at 08:36 PM

Hiya Ladies

I do not get "remissions" My pain is always stupid but a 6.5-7 I muddle through but when it hits 8 and climbing. Argh ! Its impossible to breath deep. The ONLY time I have ever had a steady decrease in pain and hovered at about a 4 was while doing the Lidocaine infusions .. Oh I miss that. It truly was a miracle. Oh course the trial was ended years ago.. But No one was making enough money to make it worth there while. My copay weekly was 32.00

Im down to the last couple days of Steroids for this Bronchitits and Asthma flare.. So literally no sleep for 2 weeks now, My Husband was in the hospital, Honestly when I dropped him at the hospital ER door I wasnt sure I would see him alive again. So more health problems, Diabetes type II ... but hes home, Safer at home that to be there and a chance to catch COVID or some other shyt per the Hospital Doctor.

So pain is ugly ! Its hot muggy miserable and I had to put a bra on today, go to town for phone T session and pick up a med at Hellmart

Liz........ I know you like the heat but I saw the heat advisory for the next few days Becareful and hydrate ! My Daughter is keeping herself inside and plans to hop in and out of the shower for days ..

Gentle hugs

Hugs from:
Anonymous41006