amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
885 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 25, 2020 at 12:08 AM

if asking others to add their opinions --

One one side I think it would be great to have a forum like this where people can post about their mental problems due to their race and racial problems as a whole...

but on the other side I see this as being something that could leave others here open to more problems. sort of like when for a time allowing religious discussions as allowed but then it went horribly wrong where people were feeling hurt, targeted and so forth when others were either getting preachy or shaming a particular religion, which led doc john to putting the foot down so to speak on specific religious discussions. the same with political discussions it was allowed for a time on the boards then it went horribly wrong so then those that wanted to discuss politics had to do so by way of social groups.

Again I think its worth a shot given we are in the era of BLM and along with it comes the upheaval of protests and so forth triggering ptsd and so on.

but I also see where it can go wrong too.

if its decided to go forwards with experimenting with this like has been done with religious discussions and politics may I suggest some sort of rotating schedule of mods and so on so that there will be someone online folks can go it if and when there may be a problem with this, just a suggestion mind you.

Thanks for this!
divine1966, mote.of.soul, Travelinglady, unaluna, winter4me