View Single Post
rdgrad15
Magnate

Member Since Apr 2016
199 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 25, 2020 at 08:29 AM

If it was possible to travel back in time and track your old self down and teach yourself about all the mistakes that are about to be made, would you do it? Would you even slap yourself? For me, I would go back to my high school years. I was very naive back then and had trouble telling the difference between someone who was truly a toxic person and someone who may have liked me just fine, but just didn't see me as a friend. Knowing what I know now, I know a lot of trouble could have been saved if I knew all of that back in the past.

I would track myself down and tell myself to use common sense. I would tell myself about the mistakes that are about to be made and may even point out some people or scenarios I should avoid all together. I would also point out the differences between a true friend, a toxic person, and an acquaintance that may like you but not see me as a friend What would you tell your past self? Is there a certain time frame, like high school or something? I know we would all like to go back in time and warn ourselves about stuff that will happen.
rdgrad15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks