View Single Post
Sublimed4

Member Since Jan 2014
3 hugs
given
Default Jun 25, 2020 at 04:01 PM

Two days ago I could feel my anxiety but it was very minor. However, last night I could feel it starting to get worse. I felt very fatigued, worn out and was developing body aches along with a headache. For the past two days I would get worn out around 4pm but I didn’t feel the need to nap, just relax. I managed to do my exercise those two days also.(I do a 2mile walk and mix in a half mile run) This morning, I had really bad body aches and had a hard time sleeping good after 7:30. (I usually get up around 10am)

I don’t have anything that I am worrying about unless there is something underlying but I can’t think of anything. The worst of the anxiety has gotten better as the day has gone on but I still feel tired and a little worn out.

I haven’t been working since March and have finally gotten my unemployment all worked out so I’m set financially. I have been keeping busy by doing things around the house and yard but I’m getting to the point where I am running out of things to do. Maybe it is boredom setting in. I don’t watch the news and limit my social media because everything is always so negative.

I have been good for several weeks so maybe this is just a cycle I am going through. 🤷🏻*♂️

“ Look at me I'm a tangled puppet
I might be a mess but I sure can survive
Find myself awake counting sad days”

“ No one will ever see
This side reflected
And if there's something wrong
Who would have guessed it?”

Bipolar 1
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
ADD

Adderall XR 20mg
Lamictal 25mg