View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Jun 26, 2020 at 02:56 PM

Hello Worriedtoomuch: Thank you for sharing your struggle. I see you are a 3+ year member, here on PC, although this is your first post. So... welcome to the forums!

I want to say I shuddered a bit when you mentioned the doubled-over belt. (By the way I should mention I was an only child.) I can still dimly recall getting that too. Before he spanked me with it my father liked to hold each end of his doubled-over belt in one of his hands, move them close together (which caused the two sections of belt to forum a gap), & then quickly pull his hands apart causing the belt to make a sharp snapping sound.

I'm an old man now. But I still have this image in my mind of one occasion. I don't know what I might have done. But my father apparently decided I needed a spanking. (I must have been around 6 or 7 years old.) Somehow I wedged myself between the headboard of my bed & the wall behind it. And I recall standing there crying, begging him not to hit me while he stood beside the bed smiling & telling me to come out & take it like a man. That's it. I don't remember anything more of the incident than that.

Anyway... your post motivated me to share that memory from my own childhood. I hope you find becoming active in the forums to be of benefit.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, winter4me, Yaowen

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, mote.of.soul, winter4me