View Single Post
kompat21

Member Since Jun 2020
2 hugs
given
Default Jun 28, 2020 at 03:35 AM

My sister picked me up and had a jacket on because it was raining, so I was happy, but she took it off when we got to her house and I was watching to see if she had that summer top on which was causing the problems, and she didnt, but instead another new top which still shows her arms, I noticed again the bra down her arm, she did move it under the top but it made me nervous again. So I tapped my shoulder when she was looking, and she knew why I was nervous. She told me this top will help me as it covers her shoulders, but I will still see the strap down her arm when it falls, , but promised it will only be for a second whilst she pushes it back and it will be less times now. I was really nervous, and when talking I didnt even call it a bra, just her thing, I first said ok, but then she picked up I wasnt happy, and she said are you sure you ok, so I then asked her about tightening it, I said I read on the internet that works, and she said she already told me she would fix it, she promised it wont be as bad as before. I am very glad I managed to say it to her, and she doesnt seem angry at me. But I was still shaking and scared, but it got better the longer I was there, up until she got me a drink when I noticed it fall down her arm again just as she was putting the drink down right in front of me, I was too scared to lift up the glass for a while because of shaking, I did the shoulder tap again so my sister knew why, and she understands now. I asked her if she was angry at me, and she promised me she is not and working together it will get easier. Before I left she told me she noticed I recovered a lot quicker the second time, so she thinks I will be fine without her needing to put on her long sleeved shirt but if she is wrong she will wear it for me as she doesnt want me nervous all the time, and thanked me for telling her. That made me feel much better.

I hope you guys think I did ok.
kompat21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Goforward, MsLady