View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 28, 2020 at 05:21 AM

I went to sleep at 12am.. I don't remember much but I was in a vacation house in Mexico and it was night time - I was on the couch.. So I went to sleep, to a dream (I forget this dream but I think it could have been crazy wild) - I woke up and this woman came over and started hitting on me.. I went to sleep again and woke up to realize that I was in the combination of a vacation house and a psych ward..

So I started going to the lunch line and the head chef was screaming at this guy "I'm going to ****ing kill you" because he messed up and I didn't say anything - Then some friends I've had in real life were in the line. I talked to one particular friend and he had a third eye but it was black.

I then went outside to go on a jet ski and it was literally like being on the beach. There was so many people jet skiing, sitting in the sand, swimming in the water, waves splashing against the rocks, the sun, blue sky - And I was enjoying the jet skiing, I could use it in the sand too so I was jet skiing through trails - To the vacation house.

I decided to say "Hey lets go dirt biking" so we went into the garage, a dirt bike appeared in front of me and I went out to a neighbourhood where I had that feeling again - I looked at the houses and they were beautiful. Gold stone, windows, 45 degree angles within each other for the roofs - I was in awe of just looking at how real everything was. I thought "I would easily be able to draw this and it would be amazing" and "This can only be seen on DMT or something".

I woke up and felt so relaxed and told this friend with the black third eye about my lucid dream and he said "I had one too" and he kept comparing my dreams to his and he wouldn't stop talking - I realized.. "I'm still dreaming.." so I said "**** this, I'm waking up" and I did..

I woke up really really relaxed and focused at 4am.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist, Sometimes psychotic