Thread: I’m New Here
View Single Post
Map1976R79
Newly Joined

Member Since Jun 2020
Trig Jun 28, 2020 at 07:54 PM

Hey. I’m Ember. I have Borderline Personality Disorder, Anxiety Disorders and experience periods of Hypomania. I’ve been working on it since I was about 4. I noticed it was a problem when I was around 10. I was odd. Lol. So I spent my entire life wondering why. I’ve had multiple ups and downs,
Possible trigger:
stuff. Life things. But I did manage to get married to a wonderful man and have 2 beautiful children with him. My life is “normal” by all outside appearances. I just suffer. So I’ve been seeing psychiatrists and taking meds for years, well 20 actually, 20 years. I quit cold turkey last year. I was feeling pretty good for about 7 months after I got over the initial detox then I started to have nightmares that I couldn’t remember. I’d wake up crying, sweaty, shaking, terrified. I’d never end up getting back to sleep after either which was awful. Then I started getting terrible anxiety every time I was alone until I couldn’t stand to be alone anymore. This continued for about 2 months and I tried to cope on my own. During month 14 of my life without meds
Possible trigger:
My parents are barred from contacting me or anyone in my house hold or my in laws, etc. I have 300 family members between my mother and fathers side of the family. None of them will speak to me. Well not kindly anyway. I had to delete all of my social media accounts etc. Anyway. I’m just having a hard time with all of this and I feel like crap most days but I can’t really just take time because I’ve got nowhere but the hospital (which scares me) to go, I don’t want to leave my husband and children, they’re the only people I know. I have no friends. People are disasters I prefer to avoid if I can. So yeah. I guess I just need a place to express how I’m feeling without burdening my husband with my pain. He feels bad enough and I don’t want to become the object of his pity. I’ve never really been one to let him see what’s going on inside of me. I don’t want to show my family how crushed and small I really am right now. That’s my intro. That’s mostly it. Thanks. Hope it gets posted. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by bluekoi; Jun 28, 2020 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Add trigger icon. Apply trigger code.
Map1976R79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Abusedbysister, Bobbing4Apples, Buffy01, katydid777

Thanks for this!
Abusedbysister, Bobbing4Apples, Buffy01, Skeezyks